English Language Institute
The English Language Institute (ELI) offers international students the opportunity to increase their English language proficiency and develop the skills needed for success in a college or university in the United States. The program is designed for students with a minimum of one year English language training at high school or college level. This class may not be appropriate for advanced ESL students or students with a TOEFL score greater than 500 paper-based or 46 IBT. Students must be at least 18 years old or meet our minor policy requirements.
- Session I: 8/21/17–10/13/17
- Session II: 10/16/17–12/8/17
- Session III: 01/22/18 -03/16/18
- Session IV: 03/26/18 - 05/18/18
- Session V: 6/11/18- 8/3/18
Steps to Apply
View the steps to apply.
We also offer a 1 year ELI program. International students with an F-1 visa are required to attend all class meetings and every session while in the United States.
- Download the ELI Application (PDF)
- Download the ELI Flyer (PDF)
- ELI NEW VIDEO
- Fees and Policies
- Pictures of of ELI students enjoying English in Action class
- Other MiraCosta College ESL Programs
- Transporation and Housing
- Student Services
- Student Interest and FAQ's
- Oceanside Campus Map
- MiraCosta College Virtual Tour of Oceanside Campus
- What students are saying about ELI
- Download ELI Flyer in Chinese
- INFORMAÇÕES EM PORTUGUÊS
We Have Moved!
Please click here to see the new location in a campus map.