Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state funded program designed to recruit and retain students who are economically, socially and educationally disadvantaged. EOPS assists students develop their academic potential through academic support and financial assistance.
EOPS Admissions Eligibility Requirements
- Be enrolled in 12* or more units at the time of acceptance to the program.
- Be eligible for Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) "A" or "B"
- Be a California resident or meet AB540/California Dream Act requirements.
- Be educationally disadvantaged as determined by mandated state regulations AND
- Not have completed 70 degree-applicable units of college coursework.
*Some exceptions are available for DSPS or special vocational programs.
Yesenia Balcazar, EOPS Faculty Director
- José L. Mota, EOPS Student Services Coordinator & Associate Counselor
Location and Mailing Address
Our office is located in Building 3000 at the Oceanside Campus. The nearest parking lot to our office is parking lot 3C.
P 760.795.6680 F 760.795.6420
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Fall Office Hours
Mondays and Tuesdays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Fridays 8:00 AM - 3::00 PM