Employee Wellness Program
Your resource to a healthier lifestyle!
Wellness Program Services
- Confidential Health Risk Assessments - Several confidential, online mini health risk assessments to help identify health risks and to better understand your current health status! Take one, several or all the health risk assessments to help increase your readiness for change, identify areas you need to work on and help create concrete goals for improving your health. These tools are not meant to diagnose or eliminate the need to see a doctor, they are merely health assessment tools meant to identify risk to motivate healthy behavioral actions. Registration required to access health assessments or you can contact a health coach from Healthy Adventures Foundation by email email@example.com or call (619) 466-4386. A username and password will be required to access the online health assessments which will be provided by Healthy Adventures to eligible employees.
- Free & Confidential Personal Health Coaching Services – Work one on one with a health coach from Healthy Adventures Foundation to help you improve your health and wellness! Areas of service include nutrition, fitness, physical activity, behavior modification, injury and disease management strategies, stress management, support, expert guidance, and more. Take the Health Status Survey to see if you qualify for these additional services! Registration required to take the eligibility quiz or you can contact a health coach from Healthy Adventures Foundation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 466-4386. A username and password will be required to access the health coaching services which will be provided by Healthy Adventures to eligible employees.
- Wellness Challenges – Designed to help you make healthier food choices, increase exercise activities, and/or help manage the stress in your life. Stay tuned - more information will be provided in your newsletter and at the upcoming events.
- Newsletter - You will receive a newsletter by email each month from Healthy Adventures Foundation from "email@example.com". This newsletter will contain upcoming events, important health related resources, a featured wellness topic for the month, exciting recipes, tips and more!
- Fitness Challenge - Participate in an eight-week challenge designed to help motivate you to walk more throughout your day. The goal in this challenge is to walk 10,000 steps a day which is about 25 miles per week. The more you walk, the more points you will earn to win prizes throughout the challenge. You can walk on your own or choose to form a team and compete with other departments. If you are walking as part of a team, each team member must register individually. The Team Captain must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of team member names.
Register for Fitness Challenge - First time registrants must select "Reset your Password" to create a password. Your username is your MCC email address. Once you have created a password, select the "Challenges" tab. Once you have registered, you will be sent a welcome kit with more information about the challenge.
Walking maps of the Oceanside and San Elijo campuses have been created to show you ways you can work in more steps throughout your work day.
Walking Map Exercises
Fitness Challenge Kick-Off Meeting Powerpoint Slides
Please help us improve our site: Questions & Comments