Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where do I find my Pay ID#?
1. On your check stub or direct deposit pay stub in top right hand corner.
2. On the notification letter sent after your were hired.

How do I change my address or phone number?
Fill out and submit "Change of Information Form". Copies go to all offices for various system updates. Forms are available at A&R and Human Resources Offices.

What forms are needed to set up or change a direct deposit?
The "Direct Deposit Authorization" form is available in the Human Resources Office or the Payroll Office or the link on the Payroll page. New requests are a two month process.

How do I change my federal and state taxes that are withheld?
W4 (Federal) and DE4 (State) forms are available in the payroll office. Changes must be made by the 10th of the month. 

Can the payroll department accept faxed time reports or time sheets?
No. Unfortunately, due to audit restrictions, all time cards, time reports & time sheets must be the original signed document.

Where can I get information about 403(b) or 457(b)plans? and Follow the link to "Forms" for Tax Sheltered Annuities forms.  The Fringe Benefit Consortium website has the best information available.

What do I do if I lost my paycheck?
Contact the payroll office immediately.

When are the W-2's mailed out?
By law, we are required to have them in the mail no later than January 31st of each year.  They are usually mailed out before that date.

How can I get a copy of my W-2?
Complete the form "Request for a Duplicate W2" found on the payroll page.  Forward or fax to the payroll office.

Can I opt to pick up my paycheck?
The current procedure is that all checks are mailed. If you have an emergency situation please check with Elia Valdovinos in the HR office at extension 6854 for the possibility of a one time exception to pick up.

What happens to my direct deposit if I close my bank account?
If possible, prior to closing your bank account, contact the payroll office so that we can make the necessary changes and your pay check is not delayed because of "account closed".

How do I get a copy of my paystub if I have direct deposit?
Log on to  Select the MY PAYSTUB link. Follow the online directions to register to the system.

How do I register on the online paystub system?
On the MY PAYSTUB link on the payroll page, select the button "Pay Stub On-line Tutorial".

How do I get a copy of my paycheck stub if I don't have direct deposit?
Contact your payroll technician in the payroll office for help.