- Review equivalency requests from faculty applicants and make recommendations to Academic Senate to approve or not approve;
- Review comparable degree requests from department chairs and make recommendations to Academic Senate to approve or not approve;
- Coordinate with Human Resources to answer questions about the equivalency process from applications and department chairs;
- Reccommend changes as needed to AP7211.2 (Minimum Qualifications and Equivalencies) to Academic Senate; and
- Recommend changes as needed to the "Instructions for Faculty Equivalency Requests" document.
Comparable Degree Titles (CDT)
- Comparable degree titles approved by the MCC Board of Trustees (PDF)
- Administrative Procedure 7211.2: Minimum Qualification and Equivalencies (PDF)