Events & Activities
To enhance the student experience by providing events and activities that strengthen the educational curriculum, stimulate inquiry and provide a space of welcome and engagement. Events may include concerts, performances, games, interactive workshops, club activities, cultural activities, and lectures focusing on a variety of themes to complement the in-class experience at MiraCosta College.
Spring 2020 Events & Activities
College Hour - Thursdays 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Clocktower Lawn
- Janurary 23rd: Student Affairs Welcome!
- February 6th: Club Rush!
- February 13th: Service Learning
- February 20th: Black History Month
- March 5th: Health, Safety, & Spring Break!
- March 26th: Engage in your Spartan Experience!
- April 2nd: AMEMSA+
- April 9th: Sexual Assault Awareness Week & Title IX
- April 16th: Grad Fest!
- Aril 23rd: Austism Awareness
- April 30th: Engage in your Spartan Experience!
- May 7th: APIHM
Sunset Social - Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Student Center Dining Hall (OC3400)
ASG Elections Coming Soon!