Classified Senate Structure and Organization
The Classified Senate is the official employee group for most classified professionals at MiraCosta College. If you are a regular (full or part-time) monthly (not temporary or hourly) classified employee, or a contract employee, you are automatically a member of the Classified Senate.
Find out more.
- Classified Senate Council 2012-13
- Classified Senate President's Hours
- Constituent List
- Classified Senate Committee Assignments (PDF)
- Governance Model / Structure (PDF)
Want to Learn more about the Classified Senate?
- View the Orientation Presentation: Welcome to the Classified Senate
- View the Orientation Video: Welcome to Classified Senate
- View the Staff Development Presentation: Cultivating Success - Becoming a Classified Leader
Classified Senate dues made be paid through automatic payroll deduction or via check at any time during the year. Dues are only $15 per year.
- If you would like to have your dues deducted from your paycheck on a one time basis (or on a monthly basis at a nominal rate), please fill out the automatic payroll deduction form. Send your form to CSC Treasurer, Joshua Deerman at m/s 14.
- If paying by check, the check should be made payable to "Classified Senate" and mailed to Joshua Deerman at m/s 14.
Thank you for your support!