Institutional Program Review Committee
IPRC is responsible for formulating and recommending to the appropriate councils policies and procedures related to the program review process and its associated standards, in cooperation with other governance committees (as required), and for ensuring incorporation of student learning outcomes assessment into academic program review. IPRC is also responsible for assisting in the execution of the program review process, validating program reviews, and collecting feedback to act on process improvements.
Recommends Updates and Revisions to
- BP/AP 3250 - Institutional Planning (joint with Budget & Planning Committee (BPC))
- AP 4102 - Career and Technical Education (joint with Courses & Programs Committee (CPC))
- Establishing and revising college-wide program review standards and processes;
- Creating and implementing the process for academic program review validation;
- Creating and implementing the process for nonacademic program review validation;
- Incorporating Core Competencies into instructional program review (jointly with AAC) and both Core Competencies and Service Area Outcomes (SAOs) into support and hybrid program review;
- Incorporating Administrative Unit Outcomes (AUOs) into support program review.
Co-chaired by a faculty member appointed by the Academic Senate President, and an administrator appointed by the Administrative Council. The Faculty Co-Chair may serve for 3 years, non-renewable. No term limits on the Administrative Co-Chair.
16 members comprised of 7 faculty members (including the co-chair and one associate), 4 administrators (including the co-chair), 4 classified staff members, and 1 student, each selected by the appropriate governance council.
Faculty, classified, and student members serve for 2-year appointments, renewable twice for a maximum of six consecutive years total. Administrative members have no term limits.
Fourth Friday of each month during the Academic Year, 9:00-11:00am.