Spring 2014 - ACCT/BUS/REAL
Registration starts Nov 12, 2013; Classes start Jan 13, 2014
The Accounting program (ACCT) offers theoretical and practical courses for students planning to transfer as accounting majors, career and technical courses leading to certificates of competence and achievement, as well as courses to improve workplace skills. Accounting, along with Business Administration and Real Estate, comprise the MiraCosta College Business Department.
Career options include accounting positions in the private and public sectors; tax preparation; finance and banking; business ownership; and managerial positions.
Join Our Email List
- A.A. in Business Administration
- A.A. in Accounting or Bookkeeping (Certificate of Achievement requirements plus Plan A GE courses)
- Certificates of Achievement (18+ units): Accounting; Bookkeeping
- Certificates of Proficiency (<18 units): Billing, Cost & Accounting Assistant; Income Tax Preparer
MiraCosta Certificates with Accounting Requirements
- Certificates of Achievement: Entrepreneurship; Management; Retail Management; Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- Certificates of Proficiency: Entrepreneurship Fundamentals; Retail Assistant
Dean: Al Taccone
Secretary: Monique Reeve