Job Training Programs
Community Services has been partnering with many outside organizations to create a number of robust certificated job training programs. We have designed these programs to either provide a solid foundation for future coursework, put you in a position to become employed, or to help you in your current position.
By clicking on the green bar, you will find many options to choose from. Under Job Training, you will find information on the following programs:
- Casino Dealer School
- Certified Armed Protection Specialist (CAPS)
- High Threat Protection Specialist
- Facility Maintenance Technician
- Facility Management
- Human Resource Certificate Program
- Leadership Academy
- Machinist Technology Training
- Veterinary Assistant
Under Online Job Training, you will find information on the following programs:
- Online Culinary Arts program
- Online Medical Training (Medical Transcription, Medical Coding & Billing, Pharmacy Technician)
- Online Technical Training (Electronics Technician, Electromechanical Technician, Programmable Logic Controller, Robotics Technician)
- Other online certificate programs
In addition, we have resource pages to guide you in paperwork, funding, and further research. Please feel free to contact us at 760.795.6820 if you need additional information or support.
We have two important announcements:
- Our TA funding for Marines has been suspended until further notice. However, if you are active duty and in the Navy, you can use your TA funds for our programs.
- We have GI Bill funding approval for the following three programs: Certified Armed Protection Specialist, High Threat Protection Specialist, and Facility Maintenance Technician.
We are always looking for new ideas. Contact us if you have any suggestions!