Or call our office at 760.795.6820 for information about our other job training programs.
- GI Bill Funding. Go to http://gibill.va.gov/ or call 888.GIBill1. To apply for your GI Bill benefits, to change your benefits, or to change your facility or program, go to VONAPP.
- Interfaith Community Services. Go to http://interfaithservices.org or call 760.721.2117 for more information about their programs and services. You may want to contact them to see if you qualify for scholarship opportunities. Typically there is a $5,000 limit.
- MyCAA Spouse Education and Career Information. For military spouses pursuing a license, certification or Associate's degree. Click HERE to find out if you’re eligible. There is a $4,000 limit for those who qualify.
- San Diego Workforce Partnership Career Center. For unemployed or underemployed individuals who qualify. Go to www.sandiegoatwork.com to find the local center near you. There is a $5,000 limit and the program must be on the approved ETPL list.
- TA Funding. Go to www.militaryta.com to get information on Financial Assistance. If you are trying to determine your education options, we encourage you to visit the Camp Pendleton Marines Corps Education Center (or the education center at your base). Currently, our programs do not qualify for Marines. Other branches of the service may qualify, depending on the education center on your base.
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) Funding. This program is for unemployed Veterans who qualify under very specific requirements. Go to http://www.benefits.va.gov/VOW/education.htm for more information.
- Veterans Village of San Diego. Go to http://www.vvsd.net or call 760.724.9765 for more information about their programs and services. You may want to contact them to see if you qualify for scholarship opportunities. Typically there is a $5,000 limit.
- Vocational Rehabilitation. Go to www.dor.ca.gov or call 760.479.1211 for more information and to see if you qualify.