College for Kids / Youth Academy
For students entering 3rd – 7th grade in Fall 2012. Different classes every week.
Morning classes run from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Afternoon classes run from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Sign up for one or multiple sessions!
- Session #1: July 9 – July 13 San Elijo Campus
- Session #2: July 16 – July 20 San Elijo Campus
- Session #3: July 23 – July 27 Oceanside Campus
- Session #4: July 30 – August 3 Oceanside Campus
- To see pictures from last year, click HERE.
- We just added another section of Video Game Design at San Elijo Campus, July 9-13th, from 1-4pm. Our morning Video Game Design Class at San Elijo has filled.
New This Summer...
- This summer we will be offering a new program for students entering 1st & 2nd grades in Fall 2012. These classes will be jammed packed full of learning, projects, and fun!
- Our SAT Prep math instructor will be teaching the Accelerated Prep: Math Skill classes. The curriculum is sure to be excellent.
- We have a new cooking instructor (she has been a culinary arts instructor for the past 10 years) with new recipes!
- Curious About Cars (session 4) is taught by one of our dynamic Drivers Education instructors.
- Did you love Incredi-Clay Animation or Incredi-LEGO Animation? The same company is offering Animation Flix and LEGO Flix this summer.
- Were you amazed at all of the cool stuff you learned and brought home in the Techno Robot Defenders or Starship Rocket Explorers classes? The same company is offering Crazy Coaster Science & Sea-fari Park and Robo-Drago Extreme Techno Challenge.
- Was your child enthralled with the Build it with LEGO Architecture class? Not only is the same instructor coming back again, he's offering Amazing Africa for 3-4th graders (session 3).
- One of our terrific fashion instructors will be teaching the All About Accessories and Sewing Techniques for Teens class. We have lots of supplies for many great projects.
- Our cake instructor is teaching the Cookies, Cupcakes & Cake Pops class (session 4). Don't miss out on all of the deliciousness!
- Have a great time surfing last year? Robert and Ryan are back this summer! Spots are already filling up, so sign up soon.