It is our pleasure to offer classes and programs that provide you and your family with opportunities to learn, grow and develop. Community Service classes are available to anyone who registers with us. You do NOT need to be a credit student. There is NO application process. Classes offered through Community Services are not funded with tax dollars. Your enrollment fees keep this valuable program going. Thank you.
- Business Development
- Job Training Programs
- College for Kids/Youth Academy
- Community Services Classes
- Driver Education/Behind the Wheel Training
- English Language Institute
- By Phone: 760.795.6820
- By Fax: 760.795.6826
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail:
MiraCosta College Community Services
1 Barnard Drive, M/S 4
Oceanside, CA 92056
- In Person: Visit the Community Services and Business Development on the main Oceanside campus (Administration Building, #1000). Parking lot 1C.
- Office Hours: Mon.-Thur. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. and Fri. 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- The workshop, "I have an iPad, now what?" has a new class date. It is no longer on 2/23, but has moved to 3/9. All other information is the same.
- You can now register online for any of our SPRING 2013 courses, workshops, or excursions. Click HERE to register online.
Things You Should Know
Online Class Evaluations
Have you taken a class or workshop with us? We want to hear about your experience. Thank you for taking the time to help us evaluate and improve our programs. Please note that we may share your comments (anonymously) with the instructor or use as part of our marketing efforts.
Certificates of Accomplishment
Need to show the world that you took one of our excellent courses, workshops or programs? A certificate of Accomplishment is available upon completion of any Community Services course or series of courses, for just $15 per certificate. Call 760.795.6820 for details.
Gift of Education
MiraCosta Community Services classes, trips and programs make GREAT gifts for the hard-to-shop-for friend and/or loved one. Call us today to get your gift certificate for a special class or let them choose their own.
I Want to Teach a Class...
If you have an idea for a Community Services class or would like to teach new offerings for our SUMMER 2013 semester, click HERE for the application. Please make sure you download the COVER SHEET and read it thoroughly to make sure you are eligible to teach for our department. We are excited to hear your ideas!