New Student Registration for Spring 2017
Spring 2017 - Term 3 (January 23 - March 18)
|January 10||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|January 11||8:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|January 12||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
Spring 2017 - Term 4 (March 27 - May 19)
|March 21||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|March 22||8:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|March 23||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.|
|Existing students sign up using SURF.|
|New students should submit an online application form before attending registration if done at least 3-4 working days in advance. The Application Confirmation Page should be printed and presented at the time of registration.|
At Registration you will:
- Complete an application (if you have not done so online).
- Take a reading assessment test.
- Complete an orientation session.
- Meet with a counselor to sign up for classes.
To prepare ahead of time for the assessment
- Brush up on your reading comprehension skills.
- Visit a TABE test preparation website.
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!