New Student Registration for Summer/Fall 2017
Summer 2017 (June 12 - July 20)
|June 6||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|June 7||9 a.m. or 5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
Fall 2017 - Term 1 (August 21 - October 14)
|August 9||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|August 10||9 a.m. or 5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
Fall 2017 - Term 1 (October 23 - December 16)
|October 18||5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|October 19||9 a.m. or 5 p.m.||Community Learning Center, Oceanside|
|Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.|
|Existing students sign up using SURF.|
|New students should submit an online application form before attending registration if done at least 3-4 working days in advance. The Application Confirmation Page should be printed and presented at the time of registration.|
At Registration you will:
- Complete an application (if you have not done so online).
- Complete an orientation session.
- Meet with a counselor to sign up for classes.
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!