New Students Attend Registration
|Registration for Fall Term 1
(August 18 - October 10)
- Tuesday, August 5 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 6 at 8:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 7 at 5 p.m.
|Registration for Fall Term 2
(October 20 - December 12)
- Tuesday, October 14 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 15 at 8:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 16 at 5 p.m.
| Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.
Existing students sign up using SURF.
New students may complete an online application form before attending registration if done at least 5 working days in advance.
At Registration you will
- Complete an application (if not done 5 working days in advance online).
- Take a reading assessment test.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Meet with a Counselor to sign up for classes.
To prepare ahead of time for the assessment
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!
Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058