Design Drafting Technology
The Design Drafting Technology Program offers courses for students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution and/or have an interest in drafting related careers, as well as training for persons already employed in fields related to design and drafting. Courses are also offered for those who may not be pursuing a career in design and drafting, but who have an interest in, or need to understand graphic communication.
Careers options include federal, state, and local land use planning; building and transportation agencies; private architectural, contract, and construction companies; for profit industrial and manufacturing companies in life science, defense, sport/recreation equipment, and various other industries.
- A.A. in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting
- A.A. in Computer-Aided Drafting
- A.A. in Mechanical Drafting
- Certificates of Achievement: Computer-Aided Design and Drafting, Computer-Aided Drafting, Mechanical Drafting
- Certificates of Proficiency: Applied Design; Drafting Fundamentals
Department Chair: Paul Clarke
Dean: Al Taccone
Secretary: Kathy Thiele