Tidepools - A Journal of Ideas
Deadline for submissions: Friday, December 7, 2018.
Submit your entry now to be considered for Tidepools 2019.
The Tidepools publication is comprised of original art, poetry, fiction, and essays from MiraCosta College students, staff, and faculty, and awards cash prizes to students in each category. Submissions from faculty, staff, and MiraCosta College students (enrolled in Spring 2018, Summer 2018 and/or Fall 2018) on any topic will be considered for Tidepools 2019. Click on "Entry Guidelines" below for submission details.
To enter, click on "Submit Now" and fill out a cover sheet and attach your entry. Fill out a cover sheet for each entry. Please do not use any special symbols in the title of your entry (e.g. #, ?, etc.). Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Call for Entries Flyer (PDF)
- Entry Guidelines (PDF)
- Click below on "Submit Now" to fill out a cover sheet for your entry.
Tidepools 2018 is now available!
Tidepools 2018 has been published and is available for purchase for $8 at all three campuses:
- Front counter/cashier at the Community Learning Center
- Cashier's office at the Oceanside Campus (3200 Building)
- Cashier's office at the the San Elijo Campus (Administration Building)