3rd Annual MiraCosta Student Film Festival
Accepted films will be screened on April 20 at 6:00 p.m. in OC3601 (Little Theatre)
· Submission deadline April 13, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
· Any enrolled full-time or part-time MiraCosta College student may submit a film.
· Film must have been created while actively enrolled and not submitted to a prior MCC Film Festival.
· Categories include: Narrative, documentary, music videos, MCC Promo Commercials, and experimental films.
· Films should be no more than 10 minutes in length.
· Click on PDF for full submission instructions: PDF
· Click on Application to access online application form: Application
· Contact Professor Billy Gunn with any additional questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Department Chair: Eric Bishop
Dean: Jonathan Fohrman
Department: Theatre & Film
Administrative Secretary: Toni Sharp
Instructional Secretary: Leslie Kamps
Dr. William "Billy" Gunn