Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery
Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!
- Regular Nursery Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (closed on College holidays)
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more information.
- The nursery is stocked daily with a unique and diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program. (Check or Debit/Credit Card only - Thank you!)
Annual Poinsettia Sale Has Begun!
Poinsettia Sales Hours:
Mon, Wed & Fri from 9AM to 4PM
Nov. 14 - Dec. 22 (closed College holidays)
- Poinsettia Varieties/Colors: Red, White, & Red Glitter (and very limited quantities of Ice Crystal & Winter Rose)
- 4-inch pots - $5.00 (VERY limited quantities; No Longer Accepting Orders for 4-inch Pots - Sorry!)
- 4-inch with Decorative pot - $6.00 (Cannot be pre-ordered - Sold in Nursery Only)
- 6-inch pots - $6.00 (Red, White & Red Glitter. All other varieties are SOLD OUT!)
- Large Peat-pot - $45.00 Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor Decor! (includes 5 - 6" Poinsettias; Sold in Nursery Only)
- Payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 8% is added to every order.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more plants are discounted 10%
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more plants are discounted 15%
- We accept pre-orders for 10 or more poinsettias only. Please visit the Sales Nursery for smaller quantities. (To pre-order, please complete the following form and return it to Carolyn Kinnon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com)
- For more information about poinsettia sales, please call 760-757-2121 ext. 6482
50% OFF Plant Sale - Three Days Only - Dec 2016!
Sale EXCLUDES Poinsettias & Succulent Gardens, but we have a large inventory of plants for every situation, including Gifts for the plant lover (home, office, or landscape), Butterfly Attractors, Annual Bedding/Color, delicious varieties of Banana Trees, a huge variety of single pot Succulents, and much MORE!
Monday 12/5, Wednesday 12/7 & Friday 12/9
More Nursery Information
Located on the Oceanside Campus, Horticulture Complex
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Phone: 760.757.2121 ext. 6994
Campus Map (PDF)
Nursery Brochure (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive to Parking Lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.