Holiday Poinsettia Sale at the Horticulture Department Sales Nursery!
Every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 11/13 through 12/23 from 9AM to 4PM. (Closed on college holidays)
Poinsettia Varieties & Pricing:
- 4” Red or White - $4
- 6" Red, White, & all other varieties (Maroon, Monet, Red Glitter, Sparkling Punch, Tapestry, and Winter Rose Red) - $7
- 8” Red or White - $18
- 8” Square Decorative Pot (assorted varieties available) - $18
- Hanging Baskets (Red, White, & Mixed) - $18
To place an order for 10 or more Poinsettias complete attached form and e-mail it to email@example.com or send completed form to the Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery, mail station #19, One Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056.
For more information see attached flyer or contact us below:
Horticulture Department Plant Sales Nursery
Across from Horticulture Building 7000
One Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
For Additional Information
Offering Quality Plants For The California Garden!
- The nursery is stocked with a diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program.
- Our unique plant selection is continually changing; so come by to see what's growing and support your local community college Horticulture program.
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78 or from I-15, go west on Highway 78. From eastbound Highway 78, exit on College Blvd. From westbound Highway 78, exit at College Blvd. (Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College.) Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light after the Highway 78/Vista Way intersection and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive as it circles the campus. Make a right down a short hill into parking lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left down a short hill into parking lot 7A.
- For the horticulture nursery, customer parking available in lot 7A. Reserved parking is available for the nursery, no parking pass required.
- Campus Map (PDF)
Come Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!