Documents and Forms
Under construction. Apologies for the inconvenience until links are present and updated. Contact the PDP / Flex office if you need assistance.
- Category I, II, III Quick Reference Sheet
- Instructions for MyFlex
- AB 1725
Relevant section is on pages 34-35. This legislation adds/amends sections 87150-871554 of the Education Code of the State of California. (Title 3. Postsecondary Education -> Division 7. Community Colleges -> Part 51. Employees -> Chapter 1. Provisions Applying to All Employees -> Article 5. Community College Faculty and Staff Development Fund)
- "Guidelines for the Implementation of the Flexible Calendar Program" from the Chancellor's Office
Note that while this document is meant to assist in the interpretation of the relevant sections of Title 5 and AB 1725, IT IS NOT BINDING AND SOME SECTIONS OF IT HAVE NOW BEEN RENDERED OBSOLETE AND/OR WRONG! In particular, section 2.B. that begins on page 11 is entirely incorrect and should be completely disregarded (on advice from representative in the Chancellor's Office).
- relevant sections of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations
(Title 5. Education -> Division 6. California Community Colleges -> Chapter 6. Curriculum and Instruction -> Subchapter 8. Academic Calendar -> Article 2. Flexible Calendar Operations)
- Category I Form
- For facilitators of an MCC group activity that is not sponsored by PDP but is flex-eligible for participants. Please review the appropriate documents above to ensure that your activity meets the criteria for flex-eligible professional development. If you have questions, contact the office. The facilitator must submit the Category I form and send a sign in sheet (below) to the PDP / Flex office ASAP. Participants may not receive credit for Category I activities that do not have a form and sign-in sheet on file with our office. Participants may not receive credit for Category I activities unless they have signed the sign-in sheet.
- Sign-in Sheet STOP!!
STOP!! If you are facilitating a workshop sponsored by PDP, you must use the pre-printed roster from the "Presenters" tab in MyFlex. This document is only for non-PDP-sponsored Category I activities (see above).
- Timesheet (associate faculty only!)
Note that only electronically filled in timesheets are acceptable. See note on form.
- Travel: Application for PDP Funds
A new version of this form is in development and will be posted soon. Until then, if you need assistance with a Travel Funds Application form, contact the PDP / Flex Office.
- Travel: Evaluation of Travel Activity
If funded, you are required to complete the evaluation form within 14 days from the end date of the conference, event, etc. Failure to do so may result in loss of eligibility for future funding from the Flex travel account.
This form is no longer available in hardcopy. An online version is in development and will be posted soon. Until then, if you need assistance with a Travel Evaluation form, contact the PDP / Flex Office.
- Workshop Evaluation STOP!!
Please do not print copies of this form unless you absolutely have to. If you have time before your workshop to request copies from PDP, please contact the PDP / Flex Office and let us know how many you need. We have stacks already pre-printed and ready to go and can send them to you via campus mail or you can pick them up from the office.