Fall 2013 ACCT/BUS/REAL
Registration starts June 24, 2013; Classes start August 19, 2013
The Real Estate program (REAL) provides training for students planning to enter the real estate profession, as well as opportunities for those already working in real estate and related areas to increase their knowledge in the field. Real Estate, along with Accounting and Business Administration, comprise the MiraCosta College Business Department.
Career options include real estate sales, property management, appraising, brokerage and mortgage services.
Join Our Email List
- A.A. in Real Estate (Certificate of Achievement requirements plus Plan A GE courses)
- A.A. in Real Estate Entrepreneurship (Certificate of Achievement requirements plus Plan A GE courses)
- Certificates of Achievement (18+ units): Real Estate; Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- Certificates of Proficiency (<18 units): Property Management; Real Estate Assistant; Real Estate Finance; Real Estate Sales
- State Licensing: Real Estate Salesperson; Real Estate Broker
|Dean: Al Taccone
Office: Oceanside, Building 4700
Secretary: Becky Kessab