Salary Advancement Committee (SAC)
The mission of SAC is to ensure the integrity of the professional growth process and support the professional development of faculty by assisting those colleagues in the preparation of quality applications and reports of activities undertaken for advancement on the salary schedule.
- To ensure the quality, integrity, and appropriateness of each proposed project and report
- To encourage and facilitate the preparation of clear and complete documents
- To make recommendations for or against applications and reports for advancement on the salary schedule
- To forward SAC recommendations regarding those applications and reports to the Academic Senate Council (ASC) for approval
- To recommend changes in policy and procedure as needed
- To revise the Handbook as necessary.
Committee Membership 2012-2013
- Richard Ma, Chair
- David Detwiler
- Joan Moore
- Vicky Noddings
- Lilia Vidal - fall 2012 (sabbatical sp 2013)
- Debby Adler, Admn. Asst.