The Grants Office is your campus resource for developing new and helping to manage existing government grants.
MiraCosta College Grant Proposal Process
- Grant Process Flow Chart
- Grant Contract Summary Form is completed by Proposer and fully routed using the applicable routing slip:
- New grant $100,000 or more and does NOT require district funds, match or institutionalization
- New grant less than $100,000 and does NOT require district funds, match or institutionalization
- New grant (any amount) and DOES require district funds, match or institutionalization
- Ongoing grant that does NOT require an application or proposal
- Augmentations and Categorical Programs that do NOT require an application
- Grant application is completed by Proposer (Grants Office staff is available for consultation).
- Awards Notification and signed Grant Face Sheet is received; copies are distributed by Proposer.
- Proposer meets with Grants Office staff to establish timelines and reporting calendar.
- Grant Management: Proposer, now Project Director, is responsible for the grant in its entirety including but not limited to carrying out the project objectives and generating required budget and performance reports within established time frames. Grants Office staff is available for consultation and support.
Dr. Chris Hill
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
1 Barnard Drive, #7
Oceanside, CA 92056