- Event Request Form
Required for all official events and activities. One-stop service request. Advisor and student endorsements are required. Submit to SLL two weeks prior to activity.
- Drivers Authorization Link
Procedure required for district authorization to drive district vehicles. Students should complete Form B-167. Volunteer driver procedure can also be found on this link as students are not classified as Volunteers.
- B169 Field Trip Form (PDF) B169M Field Trip Class Form For Minors (PDF)
This Field Trip Excursion Liability form is required of all attendees of off-campus events. Requires student's name and signature. Form must be signed no later than the start of the event and can be returned after the activity, no later than two business days.
- Liability Release and Waiver Form (PDF)
Form is used for the physical activities or other activities that are of a special nature, or of an athletic/sports nature.
- Participant's Voluntary General Information Sheet (PDF)
Voluntary form used for overnight field trips. Provides basic student contact and medical information for the attending advisor in an emergency situation. Forms are destroyed after each field trip, unless an incident requiring temporary retention is needed in a Student Accident Insurance claim.
- Request for Student Contact Table Form (Free Speech/Non-Commercial)
Form used for non-profit organizations to request space for providing information to the campus community.
- Request for Student Contact Table Form (Commercial Speech)
Form used for commercial outside organizations to request space for providing information to the campus community.
- Request for Student Contact Table Form (Internal)
Student clubs/organizations, Campus Organizations and Campus Organizations (Departments) sponsored visits (college recruiters, Career Center recruiters, etc.) wishing to setup a student contact table must fill out the Request for Campus Contact (Internal) form.
- Volunteer Link
Volunteer procedure follows Board Policy and Procedure 7500. A Volunteer is a person who: (a) performs services for the district; (b) serves without compensation of any kind and (c) is under the direct supervision of a district employee.
Performer and Speaker Forms
- Classroom Guest Speaker Form (PDF)
The Student Life & Leadership Office (SLL) coordinates the awarding of honoraria to community members and students who speak, by invitation, in the classroom. The Classroom Guest Speaker Program is sponsored by MiraCosta College’s Associated Student Government (ASG). There are two amounts available for faculty to request: (1) student guest speaker for an honorarium of $50 per speaking engagement, and (2) community member guest speaker for an honorarium of $100 per speaking engagement. Please note the following: guest speakers (student or community member) are limited to three speaking engagements per semester; SAO must receive the request 15 business days prior to the engagement; submission of the form does not constitute automatic approval of the honorarium. Form must be accompanies with a Payee Data Card (see below). .
- Payee Data Card (Performers & Speakers) (PDF)
Form used when booking a performer or speaker at MiraCosta College.
Student Club-Only Forms
- Agenda Item Request Complete to place an item on agenda for Leadership Council or Full Council meetings. Please review the agenda matrix for submission deadlines.
- Club Report (PDF) Complete to submit club report to be included in ICC Full Council minutes. Submit to any ICC Leadership Council members prior to leaving ICC Full Council meeting.
- Club Registration Complete to be considered for recognition as a club at MiraCosta College.
- Club Registration Worksheet (PDF) Worksheet to gather information for online Club Recognition Petition.
- Spending Bill Request Complete to request funds from the ICC Full Council.