Associated Student Government Presents Spartan Week
When: February 16-19, 2016 Where: Oceanside Campus
Throughout Spirit Week, student teams participate and compete in a wide variety of activities. Teams* must have a munimum of five student participants. The winner of the Student Team Competitions will be announced between the Men & Women's basketball games and will receive the Spirit Trophy along with a grand prize! Team applications are available in the Student Activities Office or online here. The application deadline is February 11, 2016.
Day 1, February 16
- Spartan Spirit Art 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Day 2, February 17
- Spartan *CAN*-Struction 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Day 3, February 18
- College Hour 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Day 4, February 19
- The Amazing Race + Tailgate 12:00pm - 5:00pm
End of Season Basketball Games
- Men's Basketball vs. Grossmont at 5pm
- Team Competition Winners Announced
- Women's Basketball vs. Palomar at 7pm.
Contact Sarah Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.