READY 2 REGISTER
Beginning Summer 2017, students may register for both summer and fall at the same time! Are you READY 2 REGISTER?
What is Ready2Register?
How to Enroll
Log into SURF
From your Student Center register for Summer first.
(NOTE: If you are not planning to enroll in Summer simply select Fall and add your classes)
- Under the Academics/Enrollment Header select 'Enrollment:Add' from the drop down menu and click the double arrow sign to the right.
- Select the Summer term and click 'continue'
- Enter the 4 digit class number in the white 'Add to Cart' field and click 'enter'
- Double-check that the correct term is displayed and the correct class is displayed and click 'next'
- Verify that the correct course has been added to your shopping cart and click 'Proceed to Step 2 of 3'
- Confirm that you have the correct class and click 'Finish Enrolling'
Change term to Fall
- Return to the 'Add' tab and click 'change term'
- Select the Fall term and click 'continue'
Register for Fall
- Follow the steps above (see Step 2) to register for your Fall classes
- Don't forget to pay. Click the 'Payment Deadlines link below to see when your payment is due.
If you haven't tried using Schedule Builder you are missing out! This powerful schedule building tool will make putting your class schedule together a breeze! Check out this informative video:
Other Important Information
- SURF Tutorials (How to use SURF to Drop courses, use a Permission Number to register and more!)
- Payment Deadlines
- Important Dates (includes Priority Enrollment Dates and Enrollment Deadlines)