sexual Assault


Are You a Victim of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, or Stalking?

If you are in danger or need help now, you should call the police. If you need to talk to someone or need medical attention, you should visit Health Services.

College Police

P 760.795.6640
Or x6911 from a Campus Phone
(Open 24 Hours/7 Days Per Week)

Visit the College Police web page

Health Services

Health Services has walk-in crisis counselors available 8am - 4pm, Monday through Friday. These counselors are required to maintain your confidentiality, with some exceptions (See "Confidentiality" below).

Visit the Health Services web page


As per AP 3540, the MiraCosta Police Department will maintain your confidentiality, with few exceptions. This means that we do not share information about your contact with our office with anyone without your written permission, except in the specific situations noted below. We will not reveal to anyone that you spoke to us or came in for services.

The following are rare, but possible, exceptions to absolute confidentiality, as required by law:

Information For Victims & Survivors

What Are My Protection Options?

If you have experienced sexual violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating/domestic violence or stalking, you can file a protection order through the legal system.

How Can I Receive Accomodations?

If you need accommodatios, you should contact the Director of Labor Relations & Title IX Coordinator, Hayley Schwartzkopf.

MiraCosta offers the following accommodatios:

How Can I File a Complaint?

You can file a complaint by:

What Kinds of Sanctions Can Be Imposed Against the Perpetrator?


What Are MiraCosta's Policies on Sexual Assault?