EOPS Annual Recognition Ceremony
Friday, May 2, 2014
4:30 - 7:00 PM
MiraCosta College - Oceanside Campus
Student Center Dining Hall
Every year the EOPS program host a special dinner to honor all EOPS students who successfully completed 12 units in the fall and will complete 12 units by the end of spring and have remained in good standing during the academic year. This year the 18th Annual EOPS Recognition Dinner will take place on Friday, May 2, 2014 in the Dining Room, located in the Student Center at the Oceanside Campus. Check-in will begin at 4:30 p.m. We ask that you arrive on time.
This event is by invitation only.
EOPS Selection Criteria
- Students must have completed 12 or more units during the fall semester.
- Students must be enrolled full time during the spring semester.
- Classes must be part of their Student Education Plan (SEP).
- Students must be in compliance with their EOPS Mutual Responsibility contract (MRC).
- Students must have a 2.00 GPA or higher.
Please Complete the following information ONLY if you received an invitation to the 18th Annual EOPS Recognition Ceremony.
This will serve as your RSVP to the event. Deadline to RSVP is Friday, April 25th.