Personal Counseling Services
Personal Counseling at MiraCosta College is not a 24 hour program. If you need to talk to someone and we are not available please call one of the following 24 hour/7 days per week programs in San Diego County.
For Crisis Intervention please call:
- Crisis Line: 888-724-7240
- UP2SD Crisis Line: 800-479-3339
- Veteran's Crisis Hotline: 800-273-Talk *1
- Courage to Call: 211
- For Life Threating Emergencies Call: 911
Are you having trouble dealing with:
- Stress, anxiety, anger, excessive worry or guilt
- Depression and/or Suicidal thoughts
- Sleeping difficulties
- Marital or Family relationships
- Substance Abuse
- Weight or Eating issues
- Difficulties at work or school
- Cultural adjustment
- Academic pressure
This free and confidential personal counseling is offered at the Oceanside and San Elijo campuses and is provided by Marriage and Family (MFT) interns.
Sessions are 50 minutes, one time per week for six weeks.
Counseling Services are for currently enrolled students who have paid the Health Services fee.
Health Services is closed during breaks and on Holidays.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call 760-795-6675.