Welcome to the Honors Scholar Program
An inclusive community of motivated students centered on enriched academic experiences resulting in transfer success!
The Honors Scholar Program consists of specialized courses specifically designed to develop exceptional academic ability in highly motivated students. Honors courses provide intensive instruction and challenging course work through close interaction with Honors faculty to provide students with an enriched educational experience. Students interested in virtually every major can participate in Honors while making progress toward graduation and transfer. The Honors Scholar Program also offers valuable opportunities for leadership, cultural and social engagement, and participation in research conferences.
“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
- Learn about how to join the program
- Submit your application today!
- For course offerings (including Honors Contracts), events, and more.
- For example Honors syllabi, Contract deadline, and other faculty resources.
- To check out OMNI Showcase materials and other conference presentation info.
- Christopher Sleeper
Office: OC 3206
P 760.757.2121 x6514
- Alexandra Escobar: Monday & Wedneday 8:00-2:00pm, Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-12:00pm
Interim Honors Scholar Administrative Support Assistant II
Applications Management, Contract Processing, Honors Conference, Event Support,
Program Completion, Student Data Management, Graduation
Office: Honors Lounge OC3448
P 760.757.2121 x6878
- Dana Smith
Dean, Letters & Communication Studies
Office: San Elijo, Administration Building
General program inquiries: email@example.com
Honors Lounges and Office Hours
- Oceanside Campus: OC 3448 (in the Student Center)
- Fall 2019: Monday-Thursday 8:00-2:00pm and by appointment.
- San Elijo Campus: SAN 201A
- Visit our Canvas page or contact Alex at 760-795-6878 for the lounge code!
- Lise Flocken
Transfer Center Director
Office: OC 3704
P 760.757.2121 x6580
- Jed Schlueter
Office: OC 3702
P 760.757.2121 x6309
- Kristi Wish
Office: OC 3701
P 760.757.2121 x6545
To make an appointment, contact the Transfer Center at 760.795.6880 and mention the Honors Scholar Program.