Study Abroad Ambassador Scholarships
London, England (Fall 2013)
The Southern California Foothills Consortium is pleased to announce (6) $1,000 scholarships* sponsored by the American Institute for Foreign Study.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Must have completed 12 units by the end of the spring 2013 semester with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must be currently attending MiraCosta College.
- Write a 500-word essay explaining:
- Why you want to participate in the London program.
- How the program meets your academic, professional and personal goals.
*Students receiving the AIFS Scholarship are agreeing to attend a study abroad info meeting upon their return and work with AIFS student advisors on-site during the semester to gather pictures and video, and write a blog sharing their experiences abroad with other students through the AIFS social networking sites.
Selection will be based upon previous academic achievement and strength of statement.
Please submit the required forms to the International Office at MiraCosta College no later than June 14, 2013.