New International Student Orientation
Congratulations on your admission to MiraCosta College!
Summer/Fall 2018 New International Student Orientation is scheduled for:
- When: August 13, 14 & 15
- Where: MiraCosta College Oceanside Campus Cafeteria inside the Student Center Building 3400. See campus map.
- What to Bring: Passport, I-94 arrival information and SEVIS I-20 Forms. Money to pay tuition and fees (if you have not already paid) approximately $4,000 USD including health insurance to be paid by a credit card.
- Complete New Student Online Arrival Form
How to create an account for your MiraCosta College online application form?
How to navigate MiraCosta College website?
How to prepare for placement tests?
How to find your booklist and purchase textbooks?
- How can international students use Health Services on campus?
- Why Attend New Student Orientation?
- Are you READY to enroll in classes?
Connect with Peer Leaders on
Building 3400, Rm 3443
(Parking lot 3B)
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Monday to Friday (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)