New International Student Orientation
Congratulations on your admission to MiraCosta College!
Summer/Fall 2017 New International Student Orientation is scheduled for:
- When: August 9, 10 & 11 (download the orientation schedule from spring 2017)
- Where: MiraCosta College Oceanside Campus Cafeteria inside the Student Center Building 3400. See campus map.
- What to Bring: Passport, I-94 arrival information and SEVIS I-20 Forms. Money to pay tuition and fees (if you have not already paid) approximately $4,000 USD including health insurance to be paid by a credit card.
Check out the photos from the New Student Orientation in fall 2016!
- How to create an account for your MiraCosta College online application form?
- How to navigate MiraCosta College website?
- How to prepare for placement tests?
- How to find your booklist and purchase textbooks?
- How can international students use Health Services on campus?
- Why Attend New Student Orientation?
- Are you READY to enroll in classes?
Fall 2016 New Student Newsletters
- Newsletter 5 (sent August 5)
- Newsletter 4 (sent July 29)
- Newsletter 3 (sent July 15)
- Newsletter 2 (sent July 1)
- Newsletter 1 (sent June 19)
Connect with Peer Leaders on
Building 3400, Rm 3443
(Parking lot 3B)
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Monday to Friday (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)