MiraCosta-University of California, Irvine University Pathway Program
The MiraCosta-University of California, Irvine University Pathway Program is a unique international Transfer Agreement Guarantee (I-TAG) provides international students starting at MiraCosta College a path towards earning a university degree at a world-class institution.
Program Details Flyer (Coming Soon!)
Ready to Apply?
To apply for the MiraCosta-University of California, Irvine University Pathway Program, follow these steps:
- Step 2: Complete the I-TAG Supplemental Application.
- Step 3: Mail the I-TAG Supplemental Application and all of the following documents to the address listed below:
- Copy of passport
- Official high school transcript and certificate of graduation from high school with English translation Original Documents are required. We cannot return original documents once they have been submitted
- Official transcripts in English from all colleges and universities attended. We cannot return original documents once they have been submitted
- Proof of English skills such as TOEFL score of 450 on the paper-based test/133 on the computer-based test/ 46 on the iBT. Please note that Institutional TOEFL will not be considered for admission purposes. If you have not taken a TOEFL test, you can get information on the next available test through the officialTOEFL web site. When requesting your TOEFL scores to be sent directly to MiraCosta, please use MiraCosta's institution code 4582. Click here for list of English language schools that meet TOEFL requirement.
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility (PDF): the financial statement needs to show funds listed under theEstimated Cost of Living.
- One or two letters of recommendations from former/current instructors
- Statement of purpose: the statement of purpose (1-2 pages) needs to describe your prior education and explain why you wish to study at MCC, including your educational or professional goals
- If currently in United States, you need to show proof of your immigration status and complete theTransfer Clearance Form (PDF)
Need More Information?
Sign up for further information on the MiraCosta - UC Irvine University Pathway Program
Building 3400, Rm 3443
(Parking lot 3B)
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Monday to Friday (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)