U.S. Passport Fair
MiraCosta Study Abroad Office is hosting a US passport application fair on Saturday, February 29 at MiraCosta Oceanside Campus. If you are applying for a US passport for the first time, you can schedule an appointment to apply and submit your application documents to the US Postal Service passport agents at the fair.
- Date: Saturday, February 29
- Time: 9am – 1pm (By appointment only)
- Place: MiraCosta College Oceanside Campus Student Center
Please follow the steps below to sign up!
Collect all application documents below:
- DS-11 (Complete in Black Ink)
- 1 Passport Photo (available at passport fair with $15 fee) No hats, glasses, uniforms or bare shoulders
- Valid Photo ID
- ORIGINAL evidence of US citizenship
- Additional documents as needed
- Fees - $110 for adult passport book + $35 application fee (bring two separate checks or money orders)
(If you have any questions regarding your documents, please visit the US Department of State Website
When you have all application documents, call 760/795-6897 or visit the international office to schedule a 15- minute appointment for Saturday, February 29.
Attend the fair and submit your application documents during your appointment time.
For more information, please contact the international office (OC3443)
Phone: 760-795-6897 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org