THE ACADEMIC PROCTORING CENTERSchedule Your Appointment
NO SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AND SAME DAY APPOINTMENT CHANGES ALLOWED
Please schedule your exam appointments a week in advance to be guaranteed a time that works for you. YOUR FINAL EXAM FOR THE SUMMER SESSION NEEDS TO BE SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY, JULY 20th. After this date we are unable to add appointment slots and/or change appointments.
The Academic Proctoring Center provides a supervised testing site for:
- Students taking online or hybrid courses that require exams to be proctored.
- Students referred by the Disabled Student Programs and Services department for testing with extended time.
- Students with a critical need who have their instructor’s authorization to take a make-up exam. Make up exams are not guaranteed, but a courtesy service provided to faculty if space and time allows.
Important: MAKE-UP EXAMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING FINAL EXAM WEEK, JULY 23rd - AUGUST 2nd.
- We are unable to accommodate makeup exams during high impact testing times such as midterms and finals at our SEC and OCN campus.
- Students taking courses from another institution that need to take proctored exams are accommodated at our Community Learning Center. This service is provided as space and time permits.
The APC does not currently proctor exams for classes meeting on-ground (except for Makeup Exams or DSPS extended time exams), or exams that involve the use of specialized computer programs, oral components or lab activities.
Hours Monday, June 11th - Thursday, August 2nd
***Extended hours during finals week (July 23rd - July 27th)
OCEANSIDE Testing Office & Academic Proctoring Center, 760-795-6685, located in Room 3334 (View Map)
- Mondays, Tuesdays: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
***Extended hours available during finals week (July 23rd - July 27th)
OCN campus will be open 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Thursday and 9 am - 4:00 pm on Friday
SEC campus will be open on Friday, July 27th from 9 am - 4:00 pm
***Please note we are closed the following days:
- Wednesday, July 4th
SAN ELIJO Testing Office & Academic Proctoring Center, located in Room 101 (View Map)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ***
***Please note that our SEC office is closed on Fridays and Saturdays!
COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER Testing Office, located in Room 137 (View Map)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm ***
***Please note that our CLC office is closed on Fridays and Saturdays!
- Students are required to schedule an appointment to take an exam! No same day appointments can be accommodated, and no same day appointment changes can be made. Please be prepared to arrive in time for your appointment!
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, the student will not be able to receive their full exam time.
- Student may not leave the testing room during a test. Please plan on completing your test in one sitting!
- The instructor will be notified whenever a student does not show up for a scheduled appointment.
- A student who misses an appointment is not guaranteed another appointment for the same test. This will depend on appointment availability and the policy of the instructor regarding a missed exam time.
- Please schedule final exam appointments by Friday, July 20th and all other appointments should be scheduled a week in advance to guarantee a slot that works for you.
MiraCosta College supports a harmonious, safe and productive learning environment. Being respectful towards fellow students, staff and property is expected. Any violation of the Student Code of Conduct including but not limited to; disruptive behavior, cheating and dishonesty, will result in an incident report being filed followed by student disciplinary action.