Proctoring Exam for Non MCC Students
Please note: The location for Non-Miracosta exams has changed!
Community Learning Center (Map of the campus)
1831 Mission Ave., Oceanside, CA 92058 - Room 137
760-757-2121 Ext. 8841 email@example.com
Contact: Kandice Lopez, Testing Specialist
EXAMS ARE PROCTORED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! No same day appointments available.
***PER OUR POLICY, WE NEED TO HAVE AN EXAM FOR THE STUDENT AT OUR LOCATION BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT***
Open Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Closed from 2:00pm - 2:30pm)
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be providing proctoring for non-MiraCosta exams during MiraCosta's finals week. (Fall 2017: December 11th - 16th)
Are you currently taking a course for another college or university? The Testing Office provides test proctoring services for $30 per exam.
Steps for Students who need to take a proctored exam for another school:
- Step 1: Contact your college or university to inform them of your intention to have your exams proctored at MiraCosta College.
- Step 2: Obtain any necessary forms from your institution for MiraCosta College to be approved as a proctoring site.
- Step 3: Submit any forms and directions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 4: Contact your college or university to inquire about test delivery to MiraCosta College.
- Step 5: Once your exam and exam directions have been received by MiraCosta College, call 760-757-2121 Ext. 8841 or email email@example.com to confirm receipt of exam information and to schedule an appointment to take your exam.
- Step 6: After the appointment has been scheduled you will receive an email with specific information related to your appointment.
You may request to have the exams sent to the following address: MiraCosta College, Attn: Testing Office, MS # 22. 1831 Mission Ave., Oceanside, CA 92058 or per email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER, located in Room 137 (Map of the Campus)