Welcome, MiraCosta Spartans!
Spartan Start Orientation is where you begin to navigate the campus, learn about social and academic resources, and connect with new people for a great start to your college career.
All new students are expected to complete an orientation.
At Spartan Start Orientation, you will:
- Meet fellow incoming and current students, faculty, and staff
- Learn about MiraCosta College’s services
- Learn how to get involved on campus
- Explore the campus
Locations, Times and Dates
- Tuesday, July 24 from 12 PM - 4 PM
- Friday, July 27 from 9 AM - 1 PM
- Tuesday, July 31 from 12 PM - 4 PM
- Tuesday, July 31 from 5 PM - 9 PM
- Friday, August 3 from 9 AM - 1 PM
- Saturday, August 4 from 9 AM - 1 PM
- Tuesday, August 7 from 12 PM - 4 PM
- Tuesday, August 14 from 8 AM - 12 PM
- Tuesday, August 14 from 1 PM - 5 PM
San Elijo Campus
- Thursday, August 9 from 11 AM - 3 PM
- Thursday, August 16 from 11 AM - 3 PM
- You must have a current application on file
- Bring your government issued photo ID card (Driver's License, Passport) or high school ID card
- Check-in takes place 30-minutes before program starts