The Inter-Club Council
All club members have a voice through the Inter-Club Council (ICC), to which each club sends a representative. ICC develops effective, organized, and fair policies so all clubs will thrive. ICC also sponsors a "Club Recruitment Day" each semester, which gives interested students an opportunity to learn about the various clubs on campus and allows clubs to increase their membership.
- Humay Deryagulyyeva
- Melanie Haynie
Student Center Manager/Club and Organization Advocate
Advisor to the ICC
- January 31, 2017 - Club Recruitment Day - San Elijo (12:45pm)
- February 1, 2017 - ICC Chair Special Election
- February 1, 2017 - Club Recruitment Day - CLC (7:00pm)
- February 2, 2017 - Club Recruitment Day - Oceanside (12:00pm)
- February 10, 2017 - Super Friday (Deadline to submit Club Petition and receive club allocations) (4:30pm)
- March 23, 2017 - Last Day to Submit Petitions for Recognition for the Academic Year (4:30pm)
- April 14, 2017, 4:30pm - Deadline to apply for ICC Chair. Apply Now!
- April 26, 2017 - ICC Chair Election
- May 10, 2017 - ICC Advisor Thank You Luncheon (11:30am)