College Fair Exhibitor Registration Form
Barrio Empowerment through Education Conference
Friday, December 2nd, 2016 at the Oceanside Campus of MiraCosta College
You are cordially invited:
Barrio Empowerment is a conference for local high school juniors and seniors—and their parents—that promotes awareness of higher education opportunities and access for Latino and Latina students at MiraCosta college. Activities for registered students include educational and motivational workshops, food, educational entertainment, and the College Fair. This is where you come in!
The College Fair, which takes place during the lunch period of the day, is a great opportunity to engage prospective students about specific careers, courses, and majors related to your department or organization.
The College Fair will be held in the center of the Oceanside campus, surrounding the fountain.
Friday, December 2, 2016.
- Set up and lunch available from 10:30-11:30am.
- College Fair will be held: 11:30am-12:30pm
Fill out the form below to reserve your space. Submit your reservation by November 18th at the latest.
- One rectangular table and two chairs will be provided. Let us know if you will need more than one table. Please provide your own sun protection, if needed.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided for exhibitors; please select your preference below. You must redeem your voucher before 11:30am.
- Flex credit is available for faculty exhibitors: record preparation, set up, and event time as a pre-approved activity in the MyFlex system.
- For any questions about the College Fair and set up, please contact Jodi Mulhall at (760) 757-2121 x6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.