GEAR UP For College Summer Program 2020
GEAR UP for College is a 4-week summer program that allows OUSD high school students to enroll in a college course. The program includes transportation, meals, textbooks, school supplies, orientation, and academic support--all completely free to you!
This Summer’s Program Dates
June 15th- July 9th, Mondays through Thursdays 8am-2:30pm
El Camino and Oceanside High 9th-12th grade students are welcome to apply NOW until April 3rd.
- Apply Now
- Download and print: English Flyer | English Application
- Solicita Aquí
- Descargar e imprimir: Folleto en español | Solicitud en español
Learn more about the GEAR UP for College Summer Program
- To apply, please complete the paper OR online application below and submit by April 3rd, 2020. Students accepted to the program or on the waitlist will be notified on April 13th.
- Accepted students must attend the entire program (8am-2:30pm all 16 days) AND the orientation event on Tuesday, June 2nd from 4:30-6PM.
- Accepted students must also complete a MiraCosta College application and Concurrent Enrollment form, in addition to any OUSD releases/waivers, before the program begins. More information will be provided for accepted students.
- MiraCosta –Jodi Mulhall
(760) 757-2121 x6918
- OHS –Ms. Foreman
- ECHS –Ms. Degrafft
Looking for the Oceanside Unified School District GEAR UP Program?