Update Mobile Device's Number to Rcv Txt Msgs
- Navigate to the SURF website to update/add your mobile device's number to receive text messages from your Blackboard's enrolled classes.
- At the SURF home webpage, click the LOG IN TO SURF button. At the next screen in the MiraCosta College Single Sign-On prompt enter your SURF ID and your Password, then click the Sign On button.
- At the menu bar click Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > phone numbers.
- Select the Phone Type as Cellular.
- Update your mobile device's number by deleting the old number and retyping your new number, and ensure the Preferred check box is checked.
- Click the SAVE button to save your changes.
- At the Personal Information section, the following two items are not updatable online: Names and Addresses; per the stated instructions, contact the Admissions and Records (firstname.lastname@example.org, 760 795-6620) office for a Change of Information form.