- At the SURF Login website, enter your SURF ID and Password. Click Sign In.
- At the top left click Main Menu > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes.
- Select the term and click Continue if applicable.
- If you know the class number entered in the Enter Class Nbr field box; if not, click on the Search button to find the class you would like to add.
- Enter the class criteria, then click Search.
- Find the class you wish to enroll from the generated list of classes, then click the select class button.
- Verify the class information, then click Next.
- Verify the Enrollment Preferences, and click Next again. This class has been added to your shopping cart. (Repeat the last four steps for any other classes you wish to add)
- Once your shopping cart shows your selected classes, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- Verify the information, then click Finish Enrolling to complete the process.
- Note: You must pay for your class(es) the SAME DAY you enroll otherwise you will get a HOLD placed on your account.