Access Booklist, and TextBook Loan Application
Booklist allows MiraCosta's students to view their effollet shopping cart with textbooks required for their current schedule.
TextBook Loan Application is a program for MiraCosta's students who have a financial need and need assistance with textbooks.
- At the SURF home webpage, click the Login button. At the next screen in the MiraCosta College Single Sign-On prompt enter your SURF ID and your Password, then click the Sign On button.
- In the Student Center screen, under the Academics section, click the Enroll in Classes link.
- Select the Term, then click the Continue green button.
- Note: You must be currently enrolled in classes to view the booklist, and the TextBook Loan Application.
- Below your Shopping Cart section, you will see the MIRACOSTA BOOKSTORE - BUY BOOKS, and the TextBooks Loan Application.
- Click the booklist green button located in the MIRACOSTA BOOKSTORE - BUY BOOKS section to generate your booklist.
- In a few seconds, a new window will open at the effollet website to view your Course Material(s) booklist.
- You may now select and purchase your course materials.
- Click the apply green button located in the TextBook Loan Application section to apply for the textbook loan program.
- Fill the requested information and click the SAVE button to submit the application.