How to use eFollett's BOOK INFO
eFollett's BOOK INFO allows MiraCosta students to view respective textbook and course materials information based on their class(es) search. eFollett's BOOK INFO is available in SURF and at the GUEST Class Schedule and Course Catalog website.
- At the SURF home webpage, click the LOG IN TO SURF button. Next, enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta Portal Login prompt, and click the Login button.
- In the Student Center window, under the Academics section, click the Search link.
- Enter the information for the class you are searching, then click the Search green button.
- Click the BOOK INFO button as depicted below:
- After you click on the BOOK INFO button, a new window will pop with the respective textbook and course materials information as depicted below:
- Repeat the process to search for other classes.