How to use efollett's BOOKLOOK
efollett's BOOKLOOK is a feature imbedded in SURF that allows MiraCosta students to view respective textbooks and course materials information based on their class(es) search. effolet's BOOKLOOK is available in SURF and at the GUEST Class Schedule and Course Catalog website.
- At the SURF Login website, enter your SURF ID and Password. Click Sign In.
- In the Student Center window, under the Academics section, click the Search link.
- Enter the information for the class you are searching, then click the Search green button.
- Click the Book Info link as depicted below:
- After you click on the Book Info link, a new window will pop with the respective textbooks and course materials information as depicted below:
- Repeat the process to search for other classes.