Submit your eConsent to received 1098-T eForm
- At the SURF home webpage, click the LOG IN TO SURF button. Next, enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta Portal Login prompt, and click the Login button.
- At the Student Center screen, in the To-Do-List blue box, click the ECSI 1098-T Consent link.
- At the ECSI 1098-T Consent screen, click the indicated link and follow the steps.
- Check your email account
- Note: By signing up for an electronic version, no paper 1098-T statement will be mailed to you. When your statement is ready, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to access your 1098-T statement online.
Note: Form 1098-Ts are available if:
- Fees were paid out of pocket.
- Enrollment, Non-Resident, and Course fees (material fees)
- Course(s) were passes with a “C” or better.
- Possess a valid social security number.