View my Account's HOLDS
- At the SURF home webpage, click the LOG IN TO SURF button. Next, enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta Portal Login prompt, and click the Login button.
- At the top left click on Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Holds.
- Alternative you may access your Holds in the Student Center located on the right of your screen (blue column).
- The type of Hold is listed under the Hold Item section, i.e. Debt by System, click the link for more information.
- How to resolve the hold.
- Take a look at the listed information, and refer to the Instructions section to address the hold. Please contact the respective department to have the hold removed.
- If you are unsure whom to contact to clear your hold, please contact Admissions and Records at 760-795-6620.