View my Tuition Statement (Form 1098-T)
- At the SURF Login website, enter your SURF ID and Password. Click Sign In.
- At the top left click Main Menu > Self Service > Campus Finances > View 1098-T.
- Select the tax year you wish to view (available 3 - 4 years back).
- Use the Print Icon in the Adobe tool bar to print your Form 1098-T.
- If you don't see the Print Icon in the Adobe toolbar (top far left), do the following steps:
- Right click on the Adobe toolbar (bar with icons)
- Select More Tools...
- Scroll down until you see the File Toolbar section and check mark the Print check box.
- Click OK
Note: Form 1098-Ts are available if:
- Funds were paid out of pocket.
- Course(s) were passes with a “C” or better.
- Possess a valid social security number.
For further assistance or information, please contact Student Accounts at 760 795-6835 or 760-795-6702.