EVENTS & NEWS
Note to Fall 2017 transfer applicants. All schools will hold you to deadlines for updates requested, transcripts due and any supplemental applications. Please read through all email correspondence you receive from the 4 year universities and create portals on their websites.
- January 23: Deadline for SDSU supplemental application. Transfer applicants must submit a supplemental application, which will be available in the SDSU WebPortal beginning in January. This step is not optional. Your admission to SDSU will be based on the information you provide on the supplemental application. Applicants to Athletic Training, Dance, Music, Television, Film and New Media – Production and Theatre Arts: Performance Acting and Musical Theatre will receive further instructions by the department regarding additional requirements such as an audition or application.
check back later...........
News for Transfer Students
Are you a freshman, foster youth, active duty military or Veteran and interested in transferring
to UCSD? Please stop by or visit the UCSD website to see if you are eligible for the UniversityLink
(ULink) program - a guaranteed admission program with a 3.5 GPA to UCSD. Apply online through UCSD (see link above).
UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
TAP tool is designed for students transferring from California
community colleges, including those students who are seeking a Transfer
Admission Guarantee (TAG) with one of the six participating UC
Students can use the Transfer Admission Planner to enter their coursework
(completed and planned) from the very beginning of their college careers, or at
any point when they decide to transfer to a UC campus.
- Do you have an educational plan? Call (760) 795-6880 to set up an
appointment with a transfer counselor to create an individual academic transfer
plan. Students must complete Matriculation including the math and English assessment tests or alternative(s) to, prior to
- Plans for graduate school?
- The California State
University application is available online.
- You can apply to a University of California school online.
- You may apply for IGETC or CSUGE certification at the end of your last term at MiraCosta College by completing the request for certification form and submitting it to the MiraCosta College Admissions and Records office.