Events & News
Spring 2019 Events
Transfer Pathways: Information Sessions
- Explore different transfer opportunities! Ideal for current MiraCosta students, faculty & staff, high school students & counselors, and curious parents who want to learn about: best techniques to secure acceptance, how to start/use UC transfer admission planner (TAP), resources for undocumented students and MiraCosta being a bridge to the college/university of your choice. Q/A safe for all questions. No appointment necessary
- San Elijo Campus: Student Center Conference Room A&B
Tuesday: 5/7, 6/4, 6:00-7:00PM
- Oceanside Campus: OC1202
Wednesday: 5/1, 6/5 6:00-7:00PM
- ONLINE: Wednesday 5/8 6:00-7:00PM (To join the online meeting click the link below). https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/487038313
- Can't make express counseling during the week? Come in on a Saturday for general questions, major/career plans, education plans, graduate school advising, Credit ESL(English as a Second Language) program assistance, PUENTE advising and more! NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
- Location: Oceanside Campus, OC Library 1st floor, near STEM center
- Time: 10am-4:45pm
- Dates: 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18
- Se habla español!
- Saturday Counseling (Spanish) Event (PDF)
Spring College Fair
- Come meet university representatives that will be on campus informing students about their school's programs, admissions, major requirments, housing and enjoy a light snack
- Thursday, April 25th, 2019 from 10:00-1:00 OC fountain area
You've Been Admitted! Now What?
- Learn about the next steps for enrollment such as: Enrollment deposits, orientation and academic advising
- Available resources at your future 4-year university such as: Students Services & Facilities, Financial Aid, Housing and more
- Tuesday May 7, 2019 from 4:00-5:30 OC3601 The Little Theater
Electric and Software Engineering Workshop
Students interested in Electric or Software Engineering at CSUSM are invited to attend a workshop presented by CSUSM and MiraCosta College Staff and Faculty.
This is a great opportunity for newly admitted students to ask questions their future instructors at CSUSM, learn about the differences between the two majors, learn about internships and career opportunities.
All students who attend will also be provided with refreshments and a light snack.
- Thursday May 9, 2019 from 5:30-7:00PM in OC Atlzan B.