- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- Career Services / What to do with a major in...?
- Criteria for Selected Nursing Programs
- CSU GE (Plan B) Advising Sheet
- Financial Aid
- Honors Program
- IB Exams
- IGETC (Plan C) Advising Sheet
- IGETC Standards
- UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
MiraCosta College participates in a cross-enrollment program with the California State University (CSU) and University of California (UC) campuses. MiraCosta students may enroll in one course per term at any CSU or UC on a space-available basis without formal admission and without payment of university tuition fees. Forms are available at the MiraCosta College Admissions Office.
- Earned California resident status.
- Completed at least one regular term at MiraCosta College.
- Enrolled at MiraCosta College for a minimum of six units for the current term (fall or spring only).
- Paid appropriate enrollment fees at MiraCosta College for the current term.
- Earned a grade point average of 2.0 for college work completed.
- Completed appropriate academic preparation for the course you intend to take as determined by the host campus. The host campus is where you will take the additional class (e.g., UCSD, CSUSM, or SDSU).
- Approval for cross-enrollment is valid for only the term specified and is subject to space availability, deadlines, registration procedures, and priorities of the host campus. You must reapply for each term you wish to cross-enroll.
- You will not be charged tuition fees at the host campus; however, there is an administrative fee for each term which is determined by the host campus. In addition, you will have to pay any fees required of other students, such as lab, materials, computer use, etc.
- Records of credit earned through cross-enrollment are maintained at the host campus. You may request that a transcript be sent to MiraCosta to ensure course credit for general education certification, Associate in Arts degree requirements, etc.
- The program is limited to bachelor’s degree courses.
- Financial aid is available only through MiraCosta College. Units taken at MiraCosta and the host campus may not be combined to establish financial aid. Consult the Financial Aid Office for further information.
- Participation in student activities of the host campus is subject to any limits set by the host campus. Health services at the host campus are limited to emergencies.
- You are responsible for host campus parking fees and regulations.
Special Note for Potential UCSD Transfer Students:
California community college (CCC) students should be advised that in order to maintain your standing as a CCC student for UCSD admissions purposes, you must have 30 out of your last 40 semester units at a CCC and you must be enrolled for at least two regular terms at a CCC immediately prior to enrolling at UCSD. Please contact UCSD Transfer Student Services at (858) 534-4831 with any questions in regard to this policy.
- UC Information
- UC's Education Abroad Program
- UC Santa Cruz
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- CSU Mentor
- CSU Home page
- CSU Online Degree Programs
- CSU Financial Aid Information
- Sacramento State
- CSU Bakersfield
- CSU Channel Islands
- Chico State
- CSU Dominguez Hills
- CSU Fresno
- CSU Fullerton
- CSU East Bay
- CSU Humboldt
- CSU Long Beach
- CSU Los Angeles
- CSU Maritime Academy
- CSU Monterey Bay
- CSU Northridge
- Cal Poly Pomona
- CSU San Bernardino
- San Diego State
- San Francisco State
- San Jose State
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- CSU San Marcos
- Sonoma State
- CSU Stanislaus