Veterans Emergency Loan
The Veterans Emergency Loan is available to student veterans who are facing financial hardship due to an unexpected emergency beyond their control.
Criteria will be verified. Application is reviewed anonymously by a committee.
- Be enrolled at least half time at MiraCosta College
- Must have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA (If first semester at MiraCosta College must be in good standing)
- 1 time emergency loan per semester
- Repayment is due prior to the veterans' priority enrollment date for the current semester
- A hold will be placed on your records which will prevent you from enrolling in classes and obtaining grade information if you do not repay your loan
- Cannot have an outstanding debt (for material & fees) from any educational institution
TO APPLY, YOU MUST MEET WITH COUNSELOR NANCY DIAZ